Bible SuperSearch 4.3.2 has been released.
This is a bugfix release.
On the API
- Bugfix: Boolean / Proximity operators on non-Boolean searches wasn’t properly erroring out, causing DB errors
- Bugfix: Searches coming via the ‘request’ input were not being properly validated
- Bugfix: Search validator was not properly handle Unicode text, and was returning false negatives.
- Bugfix: IP access log unit test was very slow.
On the Client and WordPress plugin:
- Fixed breakage in the ‘limit search to’ presets. When one of the preset values were selected, it would revert to ‘Passage(s) Listed Below (or above), with the passage set to ‘value’
The downloads for each Bible SuperSearch product can be found on our downloads page