By using the Bible SuperSearch website (“website”) or Bible SuperSearch API (“service”, “API”), you agree to the terms of this agreement between yourself and Preserved Word Ministries (“we”, “our”, “us”) (Bible SuperSearch is a ministry of Preserved Word Ministries).
This service is made available in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
We reserve the right to limit access to the service and website. We reserve the right to discontinue the service at any time.
Bible SuperSearch is free for NON-COMMERCIAL usage. Any commercial usage requires our permission.
While we offer free access to the API, support will require the the purchase of a support license. We can only offer support for the API located at https://api.biblesupersearch.com. We are unable to provide support for any of our sandbox APIs, nor for instances of our API hosted by a third party. While this API can be downloaded and installed from our GIT repository, we cannot provide support for this at this time.
All sales are final on support licenses, software, and software enhancements.
- Attempting to circumvent daily access limit.
- Reselling access to the API, or acting a relay or proxy between the API and a third party.
- Use for any other commercial purpose, such as inclusion in a paid membership website.
- Providing API access keys, if any, to a third party.
- Using the API to demean, vilify or blaspheme God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit or the Bible itself.
Your usage of the Bible SuperSearch search engine is subject to the Terms of Service